Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Straight-Jacket not included...

So just a quick update....

I have H1N1...or, rather, a virus that greatly resembles pig flu (fever, chills, cough, cold sweats, sore throat, fatigue, and headaches) to the point that Harvard University felt it in their best interests to put me in my own "special" triple at the top floor of the scariest dorm on campus...

Yes, that's right people, they put me in medical isolation for 1 week in my own private quarantined bubble....and I may or may not be going insane...

Okay, I'm being a little melodramatic. They bring me my three meals, and the room's actually pretty nice! Its a triple, but I'm the only one in it!!!

I was sick last Wednesday, and have been in isolation since, and to be honest, right now, I feel pretty good. But no lab work or classes until I'm granted clearance, which should be tomorrow. So this is basically an extended weekend for me...lots of sleep and enough cranberry juice to turn me purple, but I think its a nice break from my usual hectic schedule.

Interesting side note: I missed midterms....hoo-boy...this should get interesting. The professor, Dr. Wenzel, is actually very accommodating, so I should be able to make it up relatively soon...which may or may not be a good thing.

Now for some quick math:

Harry Potter Movie = Awesome.

Harry Potter Movie at the Park Street Movie theater (which used to be a Ritz) playing in at least 10 movie theaters = holysofantasticlyawesomemyheadsgonnaexplode

No comments:

Post a Comment