Saturday, August 8, 2009

Roughly 15,000 words

Figured I'd end with this...
BOSTON IN ALL ITS GLORY!!!! I got a little into it, so forgive me, but:
Boston, MA SFS at the PNL, 2009. Sam Burnim, Brooks School '10
I'M GONNA MISS THIS!!!!!
And of course, Water Balloon Fights.........

STOUGHTON FAM!!!!!!!! I'm gonna miss these guys so much!


BANANAGRAMS!!!!! This is sort of an inside joke, but I HAD to include it...



The Lab Part III, you can see what each work area looks like!!!




The Lab Part II, My work station! Images are kind of hazy because I used My iPhone





The Lab, Part 1. Dunkin Donuts brought by me!!!






Wes and his dad, out in the harbor

The harbor! You can kind of see Logan Airport.

Me on Wes's boat out in the harbor = AWESOME!!!!!

Me and the other summer students in our Harvard Med shirts that the lab gave us

No comments:

Post a Comment